-

-

Friday, March 17, 2017

LulaRoe Jessica Lobner - Jordan Athletic Leggings Review

I finally had my first LuLaRoe experience. Instead of their basic leggings, I took a pair of Jordan athletic leggings for a long run. I tried the longer version since it was a frigid afternoon for the 9 miles I had planned.



My stylist, Lularoe Jessica Lobner sent me this fun pair. I liked how the pattern lined my long legs (making them look longer), instead of being one loud fabric. The fabric was extremely soft and the tights were thick enough to keep out the cold breeze,... yet kept me cool and comfortable. The moisture-wicking fabric was similar to any of the store brands. It draws the sweat away from your body and keeps your skin dry and prevents chaffing.


I typically wear a size 8 or a size medium bottom. These mediums seemed more snug in the legs and a bit tighter in my waistline. They didn't give very much (not quite as stretchy as some of the brands I've tried). If I purchased another pair, I would probably go up a size. They seemed a little low on my hips. Once I got moving and perspired a bit, they stopped falling down and were comfortable. I think it was just a size issue. I've tried dozens of different brands of leggings and these rank in my top five .... for both fashion and function. I just need to find the right fit.

I loved the fabric - the feel and the function of the soft fabric. As the tag says - they are "simply comfortable".

Check out Lularoe Jessica Lobner for daily outfit postings and pop-up parties. Jessica puts together some really fun outfits for busy moms, female professionals and active athletes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete